LickiMats are a boredom busting food enrichment toy, uniquely designed to turn your pups boring meal times into a fun and enriching experience. Freeze treats in summer for refreshing longer lasting entertainment. Recommended by vets, animal trainers and behaviorists worldwide!
We strongly recommend spending some time properly introducing your dog to the LickiMat before leaving them unsupervised. Some dogs have a natural desire to chew and destroy rubber items and require some education as to how they should use their LickiMat item! Use easy to lick treats that are very tasty to start and keep your LickiMat sessions short.
The LickiMat textured patterns are designed for dogs of all sizes. You can use a range of treats and foods, from yoghurt, peanut butter to raw mince with your Lickimat. You can even use your pups kibble by simply soaking it in a small amount of warm water and then smearing the soaked kibble within the bowl either by itself or mixed with some yoghurt.
The LickiMat Slomo is unique as it has 2 different surfaces within the one mat, allowing for double the fun! With the ability to add dry food along with the wet food. They are most suitable for,
- Additional daily treat, used to provide your dogs with their supplements outside of their main meals.
- As a alternative to a food bowl, making the overall meal a fun and enriching experience
- As a calming aid when you are working on things that may stress out your pup! Such as vacuuming, storms, new people coming into the house.
There are a range of benefits to using any LickiMat,
- Helps promote fresh breath by scraping off bacteria and undigested food particles from the tongue
- Stimulates saliva production and helps clean tongue, teeth and gums
- Aids in digestion as licking increasing saliva which contains enzymes like Amylase
- Made from non-toxic and food-grade TPR and PET materials
- Safe and easy to clean in the dishwasher
- Can be placed in freezer safely, allowing you to freeze treats and create a longer lasting experience or a cooling summer treat!
- made from non-toxic food grade TPR
- 20x20 cm
- suitable for all dogs (supervise pet for first few times until sure they will not chew mat)
- freezer safe
- microwave friendly
- dishwasher safe
- rubber backing to avoid slippage